INDUSTRY LEADERS IN 3D & AR TECHNOLOGY
Ocavu is your one-stop shop for product visualization and storytelling through 3D and augmented reality. We help brands drive increased sales, awareness, and engagement through our Studio platform.
Founded in 2016 as SeekXR, Ocavu combines pioneering 3D/XR/AR technology into a proprietary infrastructure and management platform enabling brands to deploy engaging and immersive 3D and AR experiences anywhere on the web.
- Founded as Seek
- Partnered with Samsung, Universal Studios & Cinemark
- Launched Seek Rewards App (global AR / location-based)
- Acquired hundreds of thousands of users
- Enabled users to be active and health, and to win real life prizes
- Patented cross-platform WebAR deployment
- Launched the world’s first cross-deployment webAR platform
- Enabled simple in-home product viewing with the click of a button
- Expanded with major clients such as Wolverine Nationwide, Lego, Nestle
- Received first buyout offer for over $40M
- Kicked off Series A fundraising from institutional investors and members of the popular YouTube channel: Dude Perfect
- Rebranded the company from Seek to Ocavu
- Built blockchain, smart contracts, marketplaces, wallet & ticketing division
- Sold blockchain division
- Expanding the capabilities of the premier web-based AR platform to create, host, and deploy 3D/AR content
- Strengthening partnership with existing clients
Some of our work
Insights & Blog
4 Augmented Reality Marketing Ideas You Can Launch Next Month
What if we told you there was a way to add an element of interactivity to your next marketing campaign that was not only highly scalable but also generated new insights into...
How to Use Augmented Reality to Take Product Visualization to the Next Level
You love your products. But how do you help your target market fall in love with your products before they ever get their hands on them? Product visualization is the key to...
How to Use 3D Product Configurators to Leave an Unreal First Impression
Online shoppers are inundated with products to buy. Click a link once and your buyers are followed around the internet for days, weeks, and even months by brands they’ve...